The IAHF April Detox Challenge will teach you how to detox your body by eating more foods and vegetables. The challenge’s main focus is to give your body a break from processed foods and foods that aren’t prepared in a healthy way.
You will walk away with a thorough understanding of how certain foods make your body feel and why removing them is strongly beneficial to your health. The goal is to learn how to help our organs detox your bodies by focusing on what you eat.
Sign up below to get started!
What’s in it for you?
- Free Meal Prep Plan for 7 days.
- Free Recipes for 7 days. Yes, I am talking breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- Free 7 Day Exercise Plan. We will cover cardio, strength training and stretches with no equipment needed.
- Free Access to our closed FB group for support and accountability.
- FB Live videos
- Free Access to Yenory
What are the rules?
- No alcohol: Yes, that includes wine.
- No rice, pasta or bread: These are processed, and we want to focus on eating foods that are not processed.
- No sugary drinks: I am talking about soda, juice (unless is freshly squeezed), no teas (unless they are homemade).
What are the dates?
April 17th, 2017 – April 23rd, 2017
The registration for this detox is currently closed.
Be the first to find out details for our next detox challenge.