Did you know that the skin is your body’s largest organ? Yep, it is!
Fascinating isn’t it?
That is why I do my best to protect my skin, not only during the summer but particularly when it is cold outside. My skin tends to get more sensitive during the fall and winter months (this could be everyone honestly lol).
I’ve also noticed that my skin responds differently to the water in certain places. So I have to always keep my homemade body butters around. I usually make my own body butters with my favorite oils and raw sheabutter. But there is nothing like a good body scrub, a scrub that leaves your skin moist and feeling absolutely amazing.
If you have been looking for that scrub, keep reading!
Let’s talk about Naked Sugars. Naked Sugars creates body scrubs by blending oils and salts to aide your skin. According to their site, their unique blend of sugar and salt leaves your skin hydrated making it unnecessary to use lotion.
Over the past week I’ve been testing their Pink Lady body scrub, a blend of pink Himalayan salt, organic coconut oil, organic sugar cane, and organic sweet almond oil. This product claims to be perfect for sensitive skin, so I was very excited to try it.
Here are my thoughts
- I love the way this body scrub smells! Seriously! It smells like a delicious lemonade on a hot summer day.
- I love the way this body scrub feels! I followed the instruction and after I showered I applied the scrub to my wet skin, rinsed and pat dried. Did anyone say MOISTURE! My skin felt amazing.
- If you are looking for a scrub, I highly recommend this one. One piece of advice, do not stay under the water for too long while you rinse. I’ve found that when I did that the moisture didn’t last that long and I had to apply lotion. I am sure I am not the only person who loves to stay under the hot water contemplating world domination LOL.
What is your favorite body scrub? Have you ever tried Naked Sugars? If so what is your favorite one? Leave your comments below!
Latest posts by Yenory Pouncil (see all)
- Learn How to Save Time and Money at the Grocery Store - June 13, 2017
- Good Morning Washington: Meal Prep for a Week Under $50 - June 10, 2017
- How to Control Your Sugar Cravings Once and For all - May 31, 2017