Today I am sharing with you a recipe for a dish that I love! It is nutritious, delicious and very easy to make! I am in love with food! I really am!
Ready to make your first vegan meal? Try this easy to make healthy meal prep vegan recipe. It is full of flavor and it will have you licking your fingers.
If you grew up in a Spanish household the idea that you can eat a meal without meat is ridiculous! My mother always says, a dish is not complete until you put meat on the plate! Well, today I am bringing you a meatless dish that is full of flavor and will have you licking your fingers!
This dish is very filling and will make sure you get your veggies and your healthy fats in. For this recipe, we will be using cranberries, avocados, beets, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, asparagus, spinach, and seasonings.
You want to cut your raw veggies and cranberries and set them aside for your salad.
Place your mushroom and your asparagus on the grill. This is a very easy way to cook your veggies. I hope you enjoy this recipe!
- 1 cup of brown rice creates 3 servings
- 1 cup of asparagus 5 – 7 pieces
- 1/3 cup of mushrooms
- 2 cups of spinach
- 3 slices of cooked beets
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 lime freshly squeezed
- 1/2 of a small ripe avocado
- 1/2 of a small cucumber
- 1/3 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/4 tsp of cumin
- 1/4 tsp of your favorite seasoning I use Flavor God
Cook your brown rice (follow the instructions on your packaging).
Season your asparagus and mushrooms to taste and grill them in a skillet.
Cut your cucumber, beets, avocado, and tomatoes into medium size pieces.
Using bowl mix the spinach, cranberries, cucumber, beets, avocado, tomatoes, apple cider vinegar, lime, cumin, and seasoning.
In a plate serve 1 cup of cooked brown rice, your asparagus and your mushrooms. In a small bowl serve your salad and enjoy!
Latest posts by Yenory Pouncil (see all)
- Learn How to Save Time and Money at the Grocery Store - June 13, 2017
- Good Morning Washington: Meal Prep for a Week Under $50 - June 10, 2017
- How to Control Your Sugar Cravings Once and For all - May 31, 2017