This solo episode belongs to the Tea Time with Nory, podcast edition.
Tea Time with Nory is an intimate look at Nory’s life, & updates from iAmHealthyFit. Released once a month, these shorter episodes allow listeners to connect with Nory and learn about how she keeps herself unstuck.
In today’s episode, Nory shares what her healing journey has been like as a business owner, her experience at the BYOB Retreat! One of our awesome listeners gets a shoutout! Nory does a deep dive into what she learned from spending a day crying in her office dealing with feelings of not being good enough!
Here’s what we’re going to cover in this episode:
- Why healing doesn’t come easy.
- The power of running towards the pain.
- What I learned from spending a day crying in my office.
- How you miss out on growth.
- Fan-love segment.
- The root of not feeling like you’re good enough.
- It’s time you disappoint people.
- The cost of hiding your true self.