In today’s episode, I sat down with one of my favorite humans, my girl Kelly Augustine. Kelly is a 30 something, bronxnite, born and raised in NYC, who loves to live life and share her interests and experiences, mostly centered around her personal style with a focus on plus size fashion, Brown beauty and cosmetics, and NYC lifestyle.
Kelly, I met during our time at the Rochester Institute of Technology and have developed a beautiful friendship over the years.
Here’s what we’re going to cover in this episode:
- The major transitions in Kelly’s life over the past few years.
- Going through a separation in her marriage after a 10-year long relationship.
- Becoming single for the first time since she was 16.
- Kelly’s decision to freeze her eggs.
- Kelly’s advise to anyone who is going through a major transition and feeling defeated.
Connect with Kelly
Clothing Store: @augustraye