In today’s conversation, I sat down with Laure Carter, a subscriber, friend, listener and amazing woman. Through Ayurveda, Laure has improved her digestion, corrected her lifestyle habits, and managed her stress.
Before becoming an Ayurvedic Diet & Lifestyle coach she worked for 10 years as a holistic health coach, yoga teacher and licensed massage therapist helping men and women with symptoms ranging from weight gain, back, knee and neck pain to hypertension.
For the last 3 years, she’s helped women lose weight, gain confidence, clear up their skin problems, their PMS symptoms, their digestive troubles, and chronic constipation teaching them how to apply the strategies that she honed.
It’s not a diet, it’s a transformation and weight loss is a side effect!
She loves to work with women and support them to shine their light, speak their truth and reach for what they want!
Here’s what we’re going to cover in this episode:
- What Laure learned about herself after not being in a romantic relationship for 13 years.
- Choosing what she will compromise and what she will not.
- Laure’s process of doing the work.
- Getting to a place where she wasn’t so judgmental or self-critical.
- Why it is so hard to love yourself no matter freaking what.
- How to have more compassion with yourself.
- The impact of generational conditioning in our lives.
- Releasing the need to have it together.
- Embracing sadness, when creating space for yourself.
- The importance of having a mentor during your journey.
- Why she started meditating at age 13.
- How she deprogrammed herself so she can love herself no matter what.
- The advice she would give the 30-year-old version of herself.
- How Laure feels about not having any children at 50.
- Understanding and training your free will.
- What is Ayurveda, how it works and how to get started.
Connect with Laure