The 5 questions you need to ask yourself right now
Hola Mis Amores,
How’s your spirit today?
Earlier this week I was chatting with one of my clients, and she shared with me that she was using a tool from the course to deal with a difficult situation.
After I was done talking to her, I started thinking about the tool she was referencing and why it was so important to include it in the program. Then, I realized that everyone should have this tool whether they work with me or not.
We’ve all felt stuck, stressed, overwhelmed, angry, frustrated and felt rejected at some point in our lives before. Imagine how different your life would be if you had a tool that helped you navigate through those emotions so you can release them once they no longer serve you.
That’s why today I’m giving you this tool for free.
Whenever you’re dealing with any emotion that controls you and robs your of your joy or peace of mind, ask yourself the five questions below.
Here’s what we cover:
- The 5 questions you need to ask yourself right now.
- How do I feel about this situation?
- Why do I feel this way about this situation?
- Where did I learn to feel this way about these type of situations?
- What can I do about this situation?
- What can this situation teach me about myself?
- How these simple questions have the power to help you monitor your patterns, get to the root of your emotions and get to know yourself so you can become the woman you want to be.
- How to utilize these questions in your life every day.
Get Unstuck Coaching Program
The Get Unstuck Coaching Program is for millennial women feeling stuck, that want to get out of their heads, and overcome their paralysis by getting to know themselves. You’ll learn to love yourself no matter what, you’ll know exactly who you are, you’ll have full clarity on what you want and will Fearlessly step into your purpose.
Interested in joining? Apply for a free strategy session to get started.
Awaken Your Self-Awareness & Thrive
Manifest your dream life, get to know yourself, join a community of supportive professional women and start thriving.